Cluj Napoca City Break
- History and multiculturality
- Unforgettable experience
- Discover Cluj Napoca
- What can you visit nearby? / Itinerary
- The price includes
- The price does not include
Let yourself be carried away by the small streets of Cluj Napoca that are ready to show you the beauty and history of our country. Below, you will find some of the objectives that will delight you, waiting to wish you “Welcome to our home!”
- Union Square (Piata Unirii) – Featuring baroque, gothic, Renaissance and neoclassical buildings, the square allows for quick access to St. Michael’s Church and the Banffy Palace. Flanking the church on the south side is a 1902 equestrian statue of the 15-th century ruler, Matei Corvin.
- St. Michael’s Church (Biserica Sfantul Mihail) – This church is one of the most beautiful gothic monuments in Transylvania. St. Michael’s Church was erected between 1350 and 1487 on the site of the former St. Jacob’s Chapel. The altar, built around 1390, is the oldest part of the church. The most recent section is the tower, erected in neo-gothic style in 1860. The star-shaped vault, the stained-glass windows and the sculptures impress with their beauty and grandeur. Repeated restorations revealed early 15th century murals.
- Tailors’ Bastion (Bastionul Croitorilor) – Dating from 1475, Tailors’ Bastion is one of the two structures, that were once part of the old fortified town, still standing. (The Firemen’s Tower is the other defending tower that has survived for more than fivecenturies.
- Fortress Hill (Dealul Cetatuia) – For the best views of the city and the surrounding landscape, climb some 200 feet up Fortress Hill. The name refers to an Austrian fortress built here in the 18-th century to ensure control, rather than defense, of the city.
- 2 nights accommodation, place in a double room
- 2- hour guided tour
More price options:
- From 98 euro/ person/ package, accommodation at 3 stars hotel ( ex. Hotel Hampton By Hilton or similar)
- From 112 euro/ person/ package, accommodation at 4 stars hotel ( ex. Hotel Beyfin or similar)
- From 139 euro/ person/ package, accommodation at 5 stars hotel ( ex. Resort Ambient or similar)
- lunch or dinner
- optional trips
- cancellation insurance
- any other service that it is not mentioned on price includes