- General description
- What can you visit nearby? / Itinerary
- The price includes
- The price does not include
This historic, luxury hotel was built in 1882 by Gustave Eiffel and is excellently located in Unirii Square in Iași, within a 10-minute walk of the National Theater, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the city’s main attractions.
At Grand Hotel Traian, the offer of rooms for meetings, conferences and business meetings allows the simultaneous organization of different events. Thus, whether it is conferences, presentations, team-building, the annual balance sheet meeting, workshops, seminars, etc., the experience and discretion of the hotel team will facilitate the smooth running of successful corporate events in an elegant location, representative of business environment. Parking at the property is also free and free WIFI throughout the property.
Grand Hotel Traian offers to its customers 68 elegant rooms, rooms that currently bring back the imprint and grandeur of French origins. The rooms are structured as follows: 64 rooms (single, double, twin), 2 suites (Eiffel and Royal) and 2 Deluxe suites.
- City Break Iasi
- The Palace of Culture
- Museum of History of Moldova
- Ethnographic Museum of Moldova
- Art Museum
- Copou Park in Iași
- Copou Botanical Garden
- Vasile Alecsandri National Theater
- Gheorghe Asachi Library
- Esplanada Elisabeta (Râpa Galbenă)
- Ion Creanga memorial house from Iași
- 1 night accommodation in double/twin room
- Local fee
- Lunch and dinner
- Optional trips
- Transfer from / to the airport – can be provided on request for a fee
- Any other service not mentioned in the rate include