- General description
- What can you visit nearby? / Itinerary
- The price includes
- The price does not include
Nested in the Medieval Citadel of Sighisoara, Casa Georgius Krauss is a UNESCO historic building from the XVI-th century. The property is a 2-minute walk from the central square, and several shops, as well as historical landmarks, such as the Church from the Hill and the Clock Tower, can be reached within walking distance
Bicycles can be rented on site and a bus stop is 400 m away. Guests coming by car can use a paid public parking outside the traffic-free citadel, and a valet will help with the procedures and luggage.
The hotel has individually designed rooms with design decorations, including original frescoes, mediaeval-style or solid wood furniture, hand carved decorations and stylish bathrooms. Each room is equipped with modern facilities, including a minibar, a flat-screen cable TV, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some also have air-conditioning, and others come with a fireplace.
Breakfast included, but you can also have lunch and dinner.
- Sighisoara Fortress
- Apaffy Castle - Dumbraveniș
- Petofi Sandor Memorial House
- Sighișoara Monastery
- Breite Secular Oak Nature Reserve in Sighișoara
- 1 night accommodation, place in double room
- local taxes
- Lunch or dinner
- Optional trips
- cancellation insurance
- any other service that it is not mentioned on price includes