Vila Camelia/ Sinaia
- A construction with Bavarian influences
- A restaurant with a great view
- Ideal location for exploring the area
- General description
- The price includes
- The price does not include
Villa Camelia is a 15-minute walk from Sinaia Train Station.
Built in 1884 by one of the architects of the Peles Palace, Vila Camelia has Bavarian influences, with rich arrangements and characteristic wooden accessories. In harmony with its classic appearance, this villa offers relaxing accommodation with a private location, all located a short walk from the center of Sinaia. The surrounding landscape is ideal for hiking in the mountains and romantic walks through the picturesque Ghica Park of the city.
The rooms are equipped with everything you need for a dream stay.
Breakfast included, but you can have lunch and dinner at the vila’s restaurant
- 1 night accommodation, in double room
- local taxes
- lunch or dinner
- optional trips
- cancellation insurance
- any other service that it is not mentioned on price includes