Timișoara City Break
- Timișoara city center tour
- Walking tour
- History and multiculturality
- What can you visit nearby? / Itinerary
- The price includes
- The price does not include
In the 2,5h walking tour you will be taken in the central/historical part of Timișoara, in the main squares of the city, and our guide will explain the history and the story behind the main atractions
- Opera Square with Metropolitan Cathedral, Romanian Opera and many neo-Byzantine or Art Nouveau palaces: Lloyd’s Palace, Neuhausz Palace, Marble Palace, Palace of Commerce and Industry Palace, Dauerbach Palace , Loffler Palace, Hilt-Vogel Palace, Szechenyi Palace and Weiss Palace.
- Liberty Square where we find the Statue of the Virgin Mary and St. Nepomuk and then the Union Square.
- Union Square with The Roman Catholic Dome, the Baroque Palace (Art Museum), the Serbian Orthodox Cathedral, the Holy Trinity Monument, the Brück House or the mineral water fountain.
- Maria Theresa Bastion, which was part of the protective wall of the fortress.
- 2 nights accommodation, place in double room
- City center guided tour (min 2h)
More price options:
- from 84 euros/person/package for 3 star hotel accommodation (Hotel Boavista or similar)
- from 102 euros/person/package for 4 star hotel accommodation (Hotel Savoy or similar)
- From 138 euros/person/package for 5* hotel accommodation (Tresor le Palais)
- Lunch or dinner
- Optional trips
- Cancellation insurance
- Any other service that it is not mentioned on price includes