Bucharest City Break
- Bucharest city tour and old city center
- Unforgettable experience
- Discover part of Romania’s history
- What can you visit nearby? / Itinerary
- The price includes
- The price does not include
Let yourself be carried away by the small streets of Bucharest that are ready to show you the beauty and history of our country. Regardless of the reason you decided to visit the country’s capital, the guided tour of the city will reveal the beauty of Bucharest. Below, you will find some of the objectives that will delight you, waiting to wish you “Welcome to our home!”.
- The Palace of the Parliament or The People’s House – reigns centrally in the capital, being the second largest administrative building in the world.
- Bucharest National Opera House – is one of the four national operas in Romania, being the largest lyrical theater in the country.
- Romanian Athenaeum – the building is made in a combination of neoclassical style with eclectic style. For lovers of classical music, one of the shows held here will remain one of your favorite memories.
- Royal Palace of Bucharest – The building symbolizes the center of monarchical power in Romania and is the main royal residence in Bucharest. At the moment, the Palace hosts the National Museum of Art of Romania.
- National Museum of Romanian History – is the most important museum of the Romanian state. It has objects with historical value discovered on the current territory of Romania from prehistoric times to the contemporary period.
- 2 nights accommodation in a double room
- 6-hour guided tour
More price options:
- From 140 euro/ person/ package, accommodation at 3 stars hotel ( ex. Capitol Hotel or similar)
- From 170 euro/ person/ package, accommodation at 4 stars hotel ( ex. Berthelot Hotel or similar)
- From 200 euro/ person/ package, accommodation at 5 stars hotel ( ex. Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest or similar)
- lunch or dinner
- optional trips
- cancellation insurance
- any other service that it is not mentioned on price include