- General description
- The price includes
- The price does not include
No. of participants:
This trip is the perfect mix between natural landscape and architectural jewellery hidden in Carpathians.
Not far from Bucharest is located the Mogosoaia Palace, a sample of Romanian Renaissance style.
The next halt will be Sinaia, the winter resort first built for the Romanian Royalties and high society at the end of the 19th century, to discover the most famous castle of Romania – Peles, together with Sinaia Monastery, named after Sinai Mountain. You may climb by cable car up to 2500 m above sea level in Bucegi Mountains, famous for its natural unique landscape shaped by the wind.
Arriving in Brasov you will discover more likely a German town than a Romanian one. Krondstat how was called by the Saxons who founded the city in 13th century, was a major trading center for many centuries. Take a walk for a couple of hours visiting The Black Church, The Slope Street, The Council Square, resting to a terrace on Republicii Street enjoying a cup of coffee. In the afternoon you may go up to the citadel, or drive to Prejmer, another Saxon fortress nearby.
Of course, the trip is not complete without visiting Bran Castle, completed by the Teutonic Knights at the end of 13th century to defense the natural pathway between Wallachia and Transilvania, castle which became worldwide famous after Bram Stocker’s novel describing the fortress as Dracula’s Castle.
One the way back to Bucharest visit the historical town of Targoviste, former capital of Wallachia.
- Pick-up your car (fully tanked) in Bucharest;;
- Visit at Mogosoaia Palace, then driving to Sinaia;
- Stop and visit the Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery;
- Optional stop in Busteni;
- Arrival in Brasov and accommodation in a 4* hotel (Krownell Hotel or similar);
- Optional dinner at a local traditional restaurant.
- Breakfast at hotel, then sightseeing in Brasov;
- Optional lunch in Brasov;
- Visit to cidatel or to Prejmer fortress;
- Optional dinner and accommodation in Brasov at the same hotel;
- Breakfast at hotel;
- Visit to Bran Castle; on the way stop at Rasnov Fortress;
- Optional lunch;;
- Halt in Targoviste, then return to Bucharest and drop-off your car (fully tanked).
- car rental for 3 days;
- road taxes, car insurances, VAT, airport service fee;
- 2 nights accommodation in a double/triple room with breakfast complementary;
- guiding package (free maps, brochures);
- 24/7 emergency assistance.
- From 341 euro for group of 1-2 people, with small size car
- From 504 euro for group of 3-4 people, with small size car
- From 362 euro for group of 1-2 people, with medium size car
- From 524 euro for group of 3-4 people, with medium size car
- From 382 euro for group of 1-2 people, with large car
- From 544 euro for group of 3-4 people, with large car
- Small size cars: Mazda 2, Peugeot 207, Peugeot 208, Ford Fiesta or similar;
- Medium size cars: Ford Focus Sedan, Renault Megane (Automat), VW Golf VI, Renault Captur, Dacia Logan, Citroen C4 or similar;
- Large size cars: Skoda Octavia, Toyota Avensis, Opel Insignia, Dacia Duster, Hyundai iX35, Ford Kuga, Chevrolet Orlando (5+2 seats), Opel Zafira (5+2 seats) or similar;
- 4×4 SUV cars: Dacia Duster, Ford Kuga or similar;
- Premium Automatic cars: BMW 116d, BMW 316d, Audi A5 Sportback, BMW X1 xDrive
- car fuel and parking fees;
- entry and photo fees;
- meals (lunch and dinner)